Innovative Grade US Origin Porcine HeartIGPCHTZT1
Innovative Grade US Origin Porcine Heart from Innovative Research is collected on a custom basis from US Origin abattoir animals located in the United States, ensuring that only the highest-quality material is provided.
Processing Options Include:
- Heart Only: Just the Heart.
- Left Ventricle: Left Ventricle Only
- With Aorta: The heart processed to include the aorta
- With Abdominal Aorta: The heart processed to include the abdominal aorta With Abdominal Aorta to Split: The heart with the abdominal aorta, processed down as close to the split for the legs as possible
- With Abdominal Aorta/Arteries: The Heart with the Abdominal Aorta, along with the Iliac and Femoral Arteries intact from both legs
- With Abdominal Aorta/Vena Cava: Heart with the Abdominal Aorta and the Vena Cava
- With Abdominal Aorta/Pulmonary Artery: Heart with the Abdominal Aorta, Vena Cava Superior, Pulmonary Artery, and 3-inch sub of Vessels off the arch
- With Abdominal Aorta/Pulmonary Artery: Heart processed to include the Abdominal Aorta and Pulmonary Artery
- With Abdominal Aorta/Pulmonary Artery/Veins: Heart processed to include the Abdominal Aorta, Pulmonary Artery, and Veins
- With Descending Aorta: Heart Processed to include the descending aorta
- With Descending Aorta/Branches: Heart processed to include the descending aorta as well as the three major branches off the aorta (branches max of 2 inches in length)
- With Descending Aorta/Vena Cava: Heart processed to include the descending aorta and the vena cava
- With Pulmonary Artery: Heart processed to include the pulmonary artery
- With Vena Cava: Heart processed to include the Vena Cava
- With Aortic Root: Heart processed to include the aortic root with the pulmonary trunk intact, including 1-2 inches of the vena cava (2) and pulmonary veins, not dissected from lungs
- With Aorta/Veins/Arteries/Vena Cava: Heart processed to include the aorta, pulmonary veins, arteries, and vena cava (2), not dissected from lungs
- With Aorta/Inferior Vena Cava: Heart processed to include the aorta and the inferior vena cava (1)
This product is available fresh (refrigerated and shipped on wet ice) or frozen (stored at -20° to -80°C and shipped on dry ice). We are able to accommodate most custom processing requests, so if you need something specific for your research, please be sure to let us know! If you're looking to order additional quantities, volume discounts may be available. Please inquire for a custom quote. At Innovative Research, we provide reliable, consistent products that deliver reliable, consistent results.
This material is sold for in-vitro use only for manufacturing and research. This material is not suitable for human or animal use. While we make every effort to ensure the safety of our products, we recommend handling any biological materials with standard precautions as if capable of spreading infectious disease. The statements herin are offered for informational purposes only to be used solely for your consideration, investigation, and verification.
Please be aware the image pictured is for illustrative purposes only, and your product packaging and appearance may vary.
Get in touch with our team! Please include any relevant information (product name, etc)