Posted by Leanne Kodsman on
The next big thing: it's what you do. The biological research materials you need to discover it? That's what we do! We love seeing how our products are being used in real-life applications and contributing to scientific achievements every day.
It's hard to keep up with everything that's going on - we get it! The scientific landscape feels like it's growing and evolving every day.
Here is a round-up of some recent journal articles that used our products for - you guessed it - Innovative Research! (See what we did there?) Get inspired for your next big breakthrough!
All great discoveries start somewhere... yours starts with us!
- ALISKIREN REDUCES THE RELEASE OF SOLUBLE (PRO)RENIN RECEPTOR FROM HUMAN UMBILICAL VEIN ENDOTHELIAL CELLS
Product Used: Human Prorenin ELISA Kit for Non Plasma Samples
- THE ROLE OF MACROPHAGES IN THE SEQUESTRATION OF DRUG AND FORMATION OF INSOLUBLE DRUG AGGREGATES
Product Used: Mouse Albumin ELISA Kit
- QUANTITATIVE ASSESSMENT OF NANOPARTICLE BIODISTRIBUTION BY FLUORESCENCE IMAGING, REVISITED
Product Used: Balb C Mouse Serum
- A SENSITIVE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY-TANDEM MASS SPECTROMETRY METHOD FOR THE QUANTIFICATION OF VALACYCLOVIR AND ITS METABOLITE ACYCLOVIR IN MOUSE AND HUMAN PLASMA
Product Used: Normal Single Donor Human Serum
- THE INHIBITION, REACTIVATION AND MECHANISM OF VX-, SARIN-, FLUORO-VX AND FLUORO-SARIN SURROGATES FOLLOWING THEIR INTERACTION WITH HUACHE AND HUBUCHE
Product Used: Sprague Dawley Rat Serum
Innovative Research was established in 1998 after the realization that dependable, high-quality, and affordable research materials were hard to come by. Starting with core products like human plasma and serum, Innovative Research has grown to be a trusted supplier of all lab reagents, including human biologicals and ELISA kits. Today, we manufacture and supply over 3,000 high-quality human and animal biologicals including plasma, serum, tissues, and proteins.
Discover the Innovative Advantage for Yourself!It's never been easier to get started! If you have questions about our products, we have scientists on staff so that we can get you the information you need, quickly and easily. Prefer email? No problem! Is phone easier for you? Give us a ring at 248-896-0145! We are easy to get in touch with, and can often get you immediate answers to even the most technical questions. We're here to make your job easier, and we're good at what we do.
Ordering Made Easy!
It's never been easier to source the high-quality biological research materials you depend on. Take advantage of our secure, online ordering through our website, email a purchase order to our Sales team, fax your order to us, call us at 248-896-0145 - whatever method is the easiest to fit into your internal ordering process will work for us. Get in touch with our team today!