Mouse Anti Amphetamine Monoclonal Protein A Purified
Mouse Anti-Amphetamine Monoclonal Protein A Purified from Innovative Research is a monoclonal antibody in a liquid format, buffered in 0.01M Sodium Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl (PBS), pH 7.4, 0.09% Sodium Azide. Antiserum was prepared by injection of purified Amphetamine into Mice.
- Host: Mouse
- Target/Antigen: Amphetamine
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Purification: Protein A Purified
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: 0.01M Sodium Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl (PBS), pH 7.4
- Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purity: ?95% (SDS-PAGE or HPLC)
- Source: Mouse Serum
- Storage Conditions: 2-8°C or colder (avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles)
This product can be used in analytic tools such as ELISA kits and Western blot. This product expires three years from date of receipt unless otherwise noted, although the end user should determine the actual stability as specific applications may vary. At Innovative Research, we provide reliable, consistent products that deliver reliable, consistent results.
We Also Recommend
Chicken Anti 6X-Histidine Tag Polyclonal Affinity Purified FITC Labeled