Post-Doctorate Grant Opportunity to Fund Innovative Research in the Life Sciences
At Innovative Research, Inc. we fully believe in the importance of funding innovative research in the life sciences. To this end, we are offering a $10,000 grant for post-doctorate research in life science.
**UPDATED** The application deadline has been extended. We will accept applications through May 15, 2020.
- Applicant is enrolled full-time in a doctoral program at the time of application, or has successfully completed a doctoral program in the recent past (Jan 1, 2017 to present).
- Applicant is not a relative of any current employee of Innovative Research, Inc.
- Applicant is authorized to solicit grant funds on behalf of the affiliated institution/department.
- Applicant is currently a US Resident.
How to Apply
To apply, simply complete and submit the online application form.
Innovative Research, Inc. will confirm receipt of your application by email. If you submit an application and don't receive a confirmation within three business days, please get in touch with our team.
Criteria for Judging Applications
The selection committee will be comprised of the Innovative Research, Inc. executive team. The committee will evaluate the applications based on:
- Applicant's commitment to the field of life sciences
- Potential of the applicant's research to contribute to scientific progress and/or innovation
- Quality of the applicant's written answers to the short-answer questions
About the Grant
The $10,000 grant will be issued as $7,500 in unrestricted grant funds and $2,500 in purchase credit with Innovative Research, Inc. to help fund your biological reagent needs to accomplish your research goals.
The winning applicant will be notified by June 1, 2020. Those applicants not selected for the 2020 grant will be notified by email no later than June 1, 2020.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance with grant-related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2020 (UPDATED: Application deadline has been extended to May 15, 2020) for consideration. The winning applicant will be notified no later than June 1, 2020. Relatives of Innovative Research, Inc. employees are not eligible for entry. The $10,000 grant will be issued as $7,500 in unrestricted funds and $2,500 as a purchase credit toward products supplied by Innovative Research, Inc. Please note, all content submitted will be owned by Innovative Research, Inc. for its sole discretion and use. Innovative Research, Inc. will use contact information provided to contact applicants regarding their application and about Innovative Research, Inc. products and services. Any email communications received are sent on an opt-in basis, and applicants are free to opt out at any time. Open to US residents only. By submitting the application form, applicants agree they meet all eligibility requirements as outlined above, and agree to be held to the Grant Agreement should they be selected as the Grant Recipient.