Innovative Grade US Origin Porcine KidneyIGPCKDZ
Innovative Grade US Origin Porcine Kidney from Innovative Research is collected on a custom basis from US Origin abattoir animals located in the United States, ensuring that only the highest-quality material is provided.
Processing Options Include:
- Standard: Processed as a single kidney
- With Abdominal Aorta: Processed as a pair of kidneys with the abdominal aorta included
- With Abdominal Aorta/Renal Artery: Processed as a pair of kidneys with the abdominal aorta, renal artery, and surrounding fat included
- With Blood Vessels: Processed as a pair of kidneys with the fat, connective tissue, and blood vessels included
- With Renal Artery: Processed as a pair of kidneys with the renal artery included
- With Renal Artery/Veins: Processed as a pair of kidneys with the renal artery and veins included
- With Renal Artery/Veins/Ureter: Processed as a pair of kidneys with the renal artery, veins, and ureters included
- With Renal Artery/Aorta Section: Processed as a pair of kidneys with the renal artery and section of aorta attached
- With Ureter: Processed as a pair of kidneys with ureters included
- With Ureters/Bladder: Processed as a pair of kidneys with ureters attached to bladder
- With Ureters/Bladder/Urethra: Processed as a pair of kidneys with ureters attached to bladder, urethra and renal artery/renal veins attached
This product is available fresh (refrigerated and shipped on wet ice) or frozen (stored at -20° to -80°C and shipped on dry ice). We are able to accommodate most custom processing requests, so if you need something specific for your research, please be sure to let us know! If you're looking to order additional quantities, volume discounts may be available. Please inquire for a custom quote. At Innovative Research, we provide reliable, consistent products that deliver reliable, consistent results.
This material is sold for in-vitro use only for manufacturing and research. This material is not suitable for human or animal use. While we make every effort to ensure the safety of our products, we recommend handling any biological materials with standard precautions as if capable of spreading infectious disease. The statements herin are offered for informational purposes only to be used solely for your consideration, investigation, and verification.
Please be aware the image pictured is for illustrative purposes only, and your product packaging and appearance may vary.
Get in touch with our team! Please include any relevant information (product name, etc)