Monkey Cynomolgus Plasminogen Affinity Purified
Monkey Cynomolgus Plasminogen Affinity Purified from Innovative Research has been purified from cyno monkey plasma by affinity chromatography. This is a Frozen liquid buffered in 0.1M HEPES; 0.1M NaCl; pH 7.4 with a concentration of 10.0 mg/ml and a purity of >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Species: Monkey Cynomolgus
- Target: Plasminogen
- Purification Method: Affinity purified
- Purity: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE Analysis
- Source: Cyno monkey plasma
- Storage Conditions: -70 C; Protect from light
Prepared from frozen plasma using immobilized lysine chromatography.
This product can be used as a control in applications like ELISA and Western Blot. It can be used for a wide range of in vitro applications, including fibrinolysis, zymography, and more. At Innovative Research, we provide reliable, consistent products that deliver reliable, consistent results.