Sheep Anti Methadone Polyclonal Protein G Purified
Sheep Anti-Methadone Polyclonal Protein G Purified from Innovative Research is a polyclonal antibody in a liquid format, buffered in 0.01M Sodium Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl (PBS), pH 7.4, 0.09% Sodium Azide. Antiserum was prepared by injection of purified Methadone into Sheep.
- Host: Sheep
- Target/Antigen: Methadone
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Purification: Protein G Purified
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: 0.01M Sodium Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl (PBS), pH 7.4
- Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purity: ?95% (SDS-PAGE or HPLC)
- Source: Sheep Serum
- Storage Conditions: 2-8°C or colder (avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles)
This product can be used in analytic tools such as ELISA kits and Western blot. This product expires three years from date of receipt unless otherwise noted, although the end user should determine the actual stability as specific applications may vary. At Innovative Research, we provide reliable, consistent products that deliver reliable, consistent results.
We Also Recommend
Chicken Anti 6X-Histidine Tag Polyclonal Affinity Purified FITC Labeled